Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year + cosplans + etc.

Such a late note but yeah better late than never!!

I have tons of New Year's resolutions :3
- dieting lol XD
- studying how to do more complicated props and armor
- study sewing by machine
- PHOTOGRAPHY~~~
- Photo editing~~
- Drawing
- Enhancing my writing skills (yeah I make stories :D)

I really wish that I could do at least four things that I listed here =/

-    -   -    -    -    -

Cosplans

I really want to do a character in Tsubasa chronicles... Yup and that character is.....


Yup her!! I want to keep her name a secret.. but if you guys know this character... shhh XDD

Yeah I want to do more characters that really have complicated details in their costumes and props and rarely cosplayed ^^

I would want to share more but I'm kinda greedy with sharing plans that I really really really want to do because I want to surprise my friends :333


-     -     -     -     -     -

Etc.

Tomorrow is back to school day haha *dies*

Yup I'm kinda lazy when it comes to school but I'm trying my best to accomplish my school work..
I really want to graduate already :D
I want to work and earn by myself and also so that I could stand up on my own in the future...

But yeah 1 year after my grad, I'll enter photography ^_^
I really want to learn... :D

I don't want to always be on cam during shoots, I want to be behind-cam too~ :3


That's all...
I might not be able to update again soon since school days are here again.. ^^;;;;;
sleepless nights again haha

but at least this will be my last year already ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment